Match-By-Match Stats | Career Stats | Photo Gallery
▪ Played in 109 sets in all 29 matches.
▪ Was an all-tournament selection at the Huskie Invitational on Sept. 20-21.
▪ Earned six kills and four digs in the Horizon League quarterfinal match against Cleveland State (Nov. 22).
▪ Amassed a total of 216 kills on the season (second on the team) for 1.98 kills per set and a .235 hitting efficiency.
▪ Also added 51 digs and 17 service aces in the 2013 campaign.
▪ Had double-digit kills on eight occasions.
▪ Tallied a career-best 21 kills against Western Illinois (Sept. 20).
▪ Contributed 102 blocks for the season, good for second on the team.
▪ Had a career-best eight blocks once against Loyola on Sept. 14 and again the next match against IPFW (Sept. 20).
▪ Played in 114 sets in all 29 matches
▪ Finished fourth on the team with 144 kills and second with 71 blocks
▪ Ended season with a .223 hitting percentage
▪ Recorded a match-high 10 kills at Kansas City (Sept. 21)
▪ Finished with career-high six blocks at Omaha (Oct. 6) and against Fort Wayne in The Summit League semifinal match (Nov. 16)
▪ Four-year letterwinner under coach Amy Hatton
▪ All-State honorable mention selection during her senior year
▪ Three-time All-conference selection
▪ Helped her club team qualify for the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships
▪ Won Sectionals and qualified for the Illinois state meet in the high jump as a sophomore
▪ Named valedictorian of her graduating class
▪ Voted National Honor Society President
▪ Awarded National Trial Conference Scholar Athlete Award
Top Athletic Performance
▪ Regional semifinal game performance of 13 kills, 16 digs, seven blocks and one ace
Full Name: Amanda Marie Baker
Birthdate: Sept. 7, 1993
Parents: Jim and Jane Baker
▪ Aunt, Andrea Yurs, played volleyball at Northern Illinois from 1989-92
Top Three Reasons for Choosing Oakland:
1. The volleyball program and coaching staff
2. Quality of the physical therapy program
3. The friendly people