Oakland's Brittni Hutton and George O'Connor were the top collegiate finishers.
2013 Cross Country
▪ Ran in six races for the season.
▪ Ran a season-best 5K time of 19:06 at the Western Invitational (Set. 21).
▪ Finished sixth overall at the Golden Grizzly Open (Aug. 30) with a 4K time of 15:46.3.
▪ Added a top-25 finish at the Western Invitational (Sept. 21) with a 19:06 5K performance.
▪ Finished top four on the team in six of the seven races she competed in
▪ Earned seventh-place finish at the Golden Grizzly Open with a 4K time of 15:27.1 (Aug. 31)
▪ Ran third on the team with a season-best 6K time of 22:45 at the Bradley Classic (Oct. 12)
▪ Finished 35th overall at The Summit League Championships (Oct. 27)
▪ Four-year letterwinner for coach Tom Carney
▪ Member of conference and regional cross country championship teams in 2009 and 2010
▪ Named All-county first team in 2011 and All-region in final two seasons
▪ All-state selection in track in 2009
▪ All-region and All-county in track during senior campaign