2013 Cross Country
▪ Competed in six races.
▪ Was the front runner for Oakland in the Michigan Intercollegiates meet, running a 19:27.15 5K and finishing 18th overall.
▪ Recorded two top-10 finishes in the Golden Grizzly Open on Aug. 30 with a 15:43.9 4K and also at the Detroit Titan Invite on Sept. 7 with a 19:28.75 5K time.
▪ Ran a career-best 19:27.15 5K at the Michigan Intercollegiates.
▪ Ran in four races
▪ Finished 25th at the Michigan Intercollegiate Championships with a time of 20:39.4 in the 5K event (Oct. 5)
St. Clair CC
▪ Played two years of basketball
Curley's Career Bests
4K: 15:43.9 (2013)
5K: 19:27.15 (2013)
6K: 23:19 (2013)
▪ Ran three years for coach Steve Rogers
▪ Member of league championship teams in 2007 and 2009
▪ All-league and all-area in cross country 2007-09
▪ Member of track and field league champs in 2009-10
▪ Named league MVP in track her final season
▪ Member of National Honor Society
▪ Voted Class President junior and senior year
Top Athletic Performance
▪ Running 19:35 in the 5K and 2:23 in the 800-meter run
Full Name: Jenae Marie Curley
Birthdate: Feb. 6, 1992
Parents: Terence and Karen Curley
Siblings: Trey, Natalie and Shannon
Top Three Reasons for Choosing Oakland
1. Academics and medical school opening
2. Smaller class sizes in a nice area
3. Close proximity to home